Dental Insurance Accepted by Day & Night Family Dental
We accept most dental insurance, pre-paid and discount dental benefit plans. Chances are we accept your plan. Call 910-354-2680 to find out if we accept your plan.
A list of the large dental insurance, pre-paid and discount dental benefit plans accepted by Day & Night Family dental is below. The list does not contain all plans we accept, but does include some of the more common plans we accept. Again, if you do not see your plan listed below, call us today at 910-354-2680, and a member of our friendly staff will be glad to help you determine if we accept your plan.
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Humana Dental
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Other plans currently being accepted include:
- American General Life
- American Postal Workers Health Plan
- Chesapeake Life & Health
- Companion Life
- Connection Dental
- Employers Direct Health
- First Health Network
- Health and Welfare Fund
- Healthsmart Benefit Solutions
- Interactive Medical System
- ITPE Health & Welfare Fund
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- North Carolina Health Choice
Call us today at 910-354-2680 if you do not see your plan listed above, and a member of our friendly staff will be glad to help you determine if we accept your plan. We are signing up new dental plans all the time, so chances are if we do not currently accept your dental plan, we will soon.
Using Your Dental Insurance at Day & Night Family Dental
Day & Night Family Dental will help you in any way we can to file your claim. Our staff will also handle all insurance questions on your behalf.
We have a few basic steps to our insurance process:
- Please provide us with details of your dental insurance when making your appointment. Bring the patient's dental insurance card to your appointment.
- Please know and understand your insurance policy.
- It is helpful if Day & Night Family Dental is assigned to your insurance so we can quickly file claims on your behalf.
- Our staff will provide you with an estimate of your portion of out-of-pocket costs based on information you provide. Every insurance plan provides different levels of benefits based on the coverage your employer has provided. We will collect your estimated portion of out-of-pocket costs at the time of your appointment.
- After your appointment we will submit an insurance claim on your behalf for your visit. It typically takes 3-6 weeks for an insurance company to send us a payment.
- Your insurance company usually sends you an Explanation of Benefits (EOB), which provides you with all the details of a processed claim. At times, your insurance may not pay anything based on provisions in your plan.
- Once we have received payment from your insurance company we will provide you with a statement that summarizes any remaining balance that you are responsible for paying. If your insurance company denies payment for any reason, you will be responsible for all charges for your care.
If you need more information, please contact Day & Night Family Dental at 910-354-2680 or email email@example.com.
Dental Insurance Terms Used in an Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
Deductible - The amount of money that you must pay out-of-pocket before your insurance company will pay for any services. This amount is set by your employer when you first purchase or set up your plan and benefits.
Missing Tooth Clause - Protects the insurance company from paying for the replacement of a tooth that was missing before the policy went in effect.
Replacement Clause - Protects the insurance company from paying to replace dentures, partials, bridges, etc., until a specified time limit has passed.
Waiting Period - The length of time an insurance company will make you wait (after your coverage starts) before they will pay for certain procedures.
Yearly Maximum - The total amount that your insurance company will pay for any service during the plan year. The yearly maximum renews every year.